First Green Bank is holding a soap drive to help victims of Hurricane Matthew in Haiti.
Soap will be collected at all five of the bank’s Central Florida locations. Starting today, people who want to help can drop off unused soap at any of the below locations. The drive will end on November 4.
As a result of the recent hurricane, ten million people in Haiti are at risk of cholera. Already, more than 400 suspected cholera cases have been reported. Clean water and proper sanitation are key to fighting the spread of this deadly water-borne disease, and clean water and sanitation are key to fighting this condition.
Here are the locations participating in the soap drive:
- Mount Dora: 18251 US Highway 441
- Winter Park: 862 S. Orlando Avenue
- Orlando: 1118 S. Orange Avenue, Suite 101
- Clermont: 1391 Citrus Tower Boulevard
- Ormond Beach: 175 W. Greneda Boulevard